Locate the Best Hotel to Stay in Miami
Easy Directions to Beacon South Beach on Ocean Drive
Getting to Beacon South Beach, one of the top hotels on Ocean Drive is as convenient as finding the beach. Our beachfront hotel in Miami is easily accessible by many forms of Miami transportation, whether you're taking a shuttle bus, an Uber or renting a car from Miami International Airport.
Don't waste time from your luxurious Florida vacation. View our map and directions below to find the fastest route to the best hotel to stay in Miami. Our convenient location near the water allows guests to begin their relaxing getaway in Miami as soon as they arrive.
Directions to our Beachfront Hotel in Miami
From Miami International Airport
Step 1: Get on FL-112 East in Hialeah from Miad Circle and Exit 2
- Head northwest toward Miad Circle
- Use the left lane to turn slightly left onto Miad Circle
- Keep left to stay on Miad Circle
- Continue straight onto NW 21st St.
- Keep right to continue toward Exit 3
- Keep left at the fork to continue on Exit 3, follow signs for FL-953 N/Le Jeune Rd.
- Keep left at the fork to continue on Exist 2, follow signs for FL-112 E/I-95/Miami Beach
Step 2: Continue on FL-112 East. Take MacArthur Causeway to 5th Street in Miami Beach
- Continue onto FL-112 East
- Use the right two lane to take the I-95 South exit toward Downtown
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for 1-95 South/Downtown and merge onto 1-95 South
- Use the left two lanes to stay on I-95 South
- Exit 2D toward I-395 East/Miami Beach on the left side
- Merge onto MacArthur Causeway
Step 4: Continue on 5th Street to Collins Ave
- Continue onto 5th Street
- Turn left onto Collins Avenue
- Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto 7th Street
- Park on 7th and Collins - Valet parking location 673 Collins Ave
- Beacon South Beach will be on the left