Find Your Way to Beacon
Find Your Way to Beacon
The Hottest Hotel on South Beach
Last minute getaway? Stay at the Beacon Hotel on Ocean Drive and immerse yourself in fun and glam of South Beach! Click here to book.
Indulge in the height of Miami Beach luxury when you stay at Beacon Hotel on South Beach. Combining historic Art Deco aesthetics with chic, modern design, Beacon Hotel is positively dripping with glamor and Jazz-Age elegance. For a posh vacation, decadent romantic escape or glitzy weekend with the girls, Beacon South Beach tops the list of where to see and be seen in SoBe. From the moment you step inside our lobby, with its custom furnishings, Art Deco architectural features and original artwork, you'll see what makes the Beacon experience one-of-a-kind.
SoBe when it Sizzles
Begin your night at our Mojito Bar for frosty drinks and mingling, grab a bite at The Place Restaurant, then head out to dance the night away in South Beach nightclubs. Just a step outside our door puts you in the middle of it all. First-class dining, world-renowned shopping and miles of the most desirable beaches anywhere are all just a short walk away. Plus, you're only 10 minutes from downtown Miami and 20 minutes from Miami International Airport. We're also not far from the classic splendor of Vizcaya, the bustling PortMiami and American Airlines Arena, home of the Miami Heat.
OUR SOUTH BEACH HOTEL'S THE PLACE TO STAY
Beacon Hotel South Beach is the place to stay when you plan on attending any of the area’s special events, shows, festivals and games, such as:
- Miami Heat games: Beacon Hotel is the only hotel in South Beach designated as an official “where to stay” hotel
- Art Deco Weekend: a celebration of Miami Beach’s historic art deco district
- Art Basel: world's premier international art show for modern and contemporary works
- The Miami International Boat Show: a globally-renowned expo of that features boats, yachts and accessories and equipment
- South Beach Wine and Food Festival: a star-studded destination event for passionate gourmands and wine and spirits aficionados
- The Miami International Film Festival: featuring over 100 films and attended by over 75,000 movie lovers from across the world
…and so much more! Whatever your interests, there’s always something very special happening nearby that you’ll definitely want to experience, enjoy and remember.